Custom designed to work with Offroam air vent clamp mounting base & Offroam phone holder system. With an overall length of 2.4" this is the is the lowest profile arm on the market. The short length reduces the stress on vehicle air vent, while keeping your devices in a perfect location without blocking the view of the road or the air flow. Adjust and reposition your system easily with an integrated adjustment knob.
- Miniature profile design with an overall length of 2.4" and socket-to-socket length of 1.77" [45mm]
- Attaches to 20mm ball component, including mounting bases and device holders
- Double ball and socket design for full adjustability of your Offroam mounting system
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Designed for rough 4x4 trails. Offroam clamp is patent-pending mounting base that attaches securely to your vehicle and won't fall off, even over rough 4x4 trails or race days.
For any phone, even with a case. Offroam fits and holds any size modern phone (including iPhone 14 Pro Max), even in a case. Up to 3.8" wide and 0.67" thick.
No drilling, no glue. You shouldn't need to drill your new truck. Offroam mechanically clamps to the air vent without leaving any marks thanks to an embedded elastomer liner.
All the airflow you need. Whether in south Texas or in Alaska - you need the air vents to function. Offroam keeps your phone away from the vent so air goes where it's aimed, not the back of your phone.
Keeps the view clear. Offroam gives you an easy way to position your phone so you can see it without blocking the windshield.
Note: Offroam products are not compatible with iPads or devices over 1lb.